Assalamu aleikum dear readers and bloggers,
First, I want to thank my sister in Islam Zara at Zara Writes for nominating me for this award.
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
So here we go!
My Best Post:
My best post is Nuptial Night!
I was surprised too ;)…Subhanallah, that’s good masha’Allah. People need this in their lives.
Three Facts About Me:
- I like red headed people
- I can sense supernatural events (metaphysical stuff)
- I love tea
I Nominate: (you don’t have to take part if you wish not to)
- Saadia Haq
- Eva Fatmawaty
- Felicia Denise
- Dpressed Muslimah
- Brother Ali
- Brother Mark Brown
- My Journey With Hijab
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you for reading,