Thank you Sana Khan for nominating me. It’s truly an honor dear. You’re smart, cute, classy, and a keeper masha’Allah.
Thank you to Abidah for that visiting her blog reminded me of this long overdue post! 🙂
So What is this #GirlLove Tag?
“It is in response to Lilly Singh’s video on YouTube, you can watch it at end of this post . The money collected by her will go to Malala fund where they will use it for Syrian Girl’s Education so each view matters.The video is about promoting Girls love and combating jealousy among women. The amount of energy women spent in putting other women down can be used to lift each other up.”
We recommend you to watch it iA :). It’s less than 7 minutes!
Here’s what you do for the #GirlLove:
- Tell your followers who inspires you, a famous woman who may be dealing with negativity on a daily basis. My mother because she bears the brunt and seeks Allah’s approval instead. Another woman also inspires me and her name is Hubayy. She was from Madinah and she advised people on intimacy a very long time ago.
- Tell your followers who inspires you in real life, a woman you always interact with. Brooke Benoit inspires me daily because she’s what you call a great mom masha’Allah. She uses her awesome parenting skills to level with you and she’s not afraid to call me out!
- Tag five women bloggers who you love. Compliment them and tell them why you love them, and comment under their latest post with the link to your #GirlLove post!
- Eva Fatmawaty I love Eva because she’s genuine and a great friend and mother masha’Allah. All the way from Indonesia, she has always showered me with love and duas.
- Sumaira Zaheer The Muslimah Mommy is strong and resilient. Stay amazing hun! ❤ u!
- Umm Bilal ; my African sister from West Africa. We have a lot in common alhamdulilah. I keep you in my prayers. Amiin.
- Shoohada Khanom is a friend I met online and our friendship grew even though we’ve never met. She is a supportive sister masha’Allah. May Allah reward her immensely, amiin.
- Maryam Suleyman is another sister from the Mother Land. We chat almost daily. A silly girl and a great friend too masha’Allah.
If you accept the award, do the post on your own blog.
If you want to do it without being tagged do it!
Finally, please add the tag ‘Girl Love’ to your post, so we can see them all! Let’s BLOOM! 🙂