Thank you to the The Meek Chic for nominating me for this award.
If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you;
Thank the nominator.
Display the award.
Nominate up to 11 more bloggers with up to 11 new questions.
Answer the questions provided by the Nominator
Notify the Nominees
Her 11 Questions were:
– What is the title of the best book you ever read? Oh there are so many. I would say the HP series!
– Your most embarrassing moment: Gossiping about a person that spoke French.
– Your best day ever: Every day that I’m stress free.
– Favorite quote: “Do one thing every day that scares you” by Eleanor Roosevelt.
– Name your Favorite Surah, why? (Non Muslims can just write about a book) Surah 96 Al Alaq because it asks us to seek knowledge. It’s inspirational to me.
– Books or Movies? Both! I get incredible inspiration from them masha’Allah.
– Who’s your best friend ever: Invisible people in my head, lol!
– Describe you in one word: Steadfast.
– Favorite chore? Taking care of the baby.
– Your most exciting moment on WordPress? Genuine comments.
– What can’t you get enough of? Love, great and comfort food, and Allah.
The recycled questions I choose to ask are:
1.If you could meet one person who would it be and why.
2.Why did you start your blog?
3.Who/what inspired you’re Blog.
4.What is your favourite season?
5.What would you like to be remembered for?
6.If you had to choose between love and money what would you choose and why?
7.If you were able to time travel would you go to the past or the future and why?
8.If you had one wish what would it be?
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10.Who’s your favourite author?
My nominations are:
Jazak’Allah khair for taking the time to read and following my blog!
Houb salam :)!
Author of The Ducktrinors