Thank you to the talented and lovely cordon bleu and Muslimah Bibi Ayesha for nominating me for this award.
If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you;
Thank the nominator.
Display the award.
Nominate up to 10 more bloggers with up to 10 new questions.
Answer the questions provided by the Nominator
Notify the Nominees
Her 10 Questions were:
- Who are your 3 favourite people alive today? Tough question, I don’t know. I have a big heart and I fancy many people.
- Do you believe in corporal punishment? No I don’t, but a few spanks wouldn’t hurt IMO
- Whats your favourite food? African and Middle Eastern food
- Whats your take on home-schooling..? It has crossed my mind but idk if I’ll be able to find the time for it one day
- If you were given a million dollars, what would you do with it? I would quit my job, donate some, buy a nice affordable house, invest the rest through a halal bank, and travel the world and relax.
- Are you happy with your name? if not, what would you change it to? I love my name masha’Allah.
- If you were asked to give one single piece of advice, what would it be? Fear Allah.
- Do you agree with big weddings with everyone you know, small reception for just a few or no function at all? I have mixed emotions. Big weddings attract evil eye but are fun. No function is just lame and you don’t get closure or you regret that choice one day for sure. A small reception with a few people you know I guess is the best bet.
- Have you ever visited the holy lands? If so, how many times? It depends. If we’re talking about Mecca, Medina, or Palestine, no. If we’re talking Muslim countries, cemeteries, or mosques, yes! 🙂
- Who is your favourite reciter of the holy Quraan? This African Imam from my country who won an award for his recitation in Saudi Arabia. Telling you his name might give myself up! 🙂
The recycled questions I choose to ask are:
1.If you could meet one person who would it be and why.
2.Why did you start your blog?
3.Who/what inspired you’re Blog.
4.What is your favourite season?
5.What would you like to be remembered for?
6.If you had to choose between love and money what would you choose and why?
7.If you were able to time travel would you go to the past or the future and why?
8.If you had one wish what would it be?
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10.Who’s your favourite author?
My nominations are:
Jazak’Allah khair for taking the time to read and following my blog!
Houb salam :)!
Author of Oblivion (Currently free on Amazon)!