While I was away, this is what you missed:
– My son turned 1! Alhamdullilah 🙂
– My mom and many of my compatriots survived the Eid stampede. She was in that group of people that *they* sent to the *slaughter* house *cough*^2….She was shaken up and lost a few things but alhamdullilah all these things can be replaced. Not her! I’m extremely grateful. Many of my compatriots also lost their lives. May Allah grant all these pilgrims Jannat, amiin.
– My normal Eid happened (big breakfast, freaking out about Mom all day as I cleaned our place, light cooking, running errands for the little one’s bd party, some sleep, decorating water bottles, twinkies, and bananas like minions….then sleep)
– My phone died on the Eid and I’ve been too busy and too impatient to wait in line to get another one :P. Don’t judge me haha!
– My youngest sister’s phone also broke. So mom, my youngest sister, and I, all had something happened to our phones on the same day! *fyi, I have many biological sisters… ;)*
– I threw a Minion theme birthday party for the bd boy :). Today, I’m totally sore and spent! But it all paid off! We had a good time alhamdullilah.
– We watched the red moon…not really that red if you ask me but it was a pass-time lol
Above all, please make dua that Allah bless us all. Keep us in your prayers. I pray for y’all and see ya in the next life insha’Allah :). How was your last week? I hope not as harrowing and challenging as mine!
Jazak’Allah khair for reading,