Assalamu aleikum ummah! Jumah Mubarak to you! 🙂
Jazak’Allah khair to Sis.Khullat at https://hercrescentveil.wordpress.com/ for nominating the second time for this award. This award mostly help other bloggers know us a little more in detail.
• Insert the liebster award logo in your post
• Thank and link those who nominated you
• (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself! lol
• Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
• Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
• Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
• Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
• Include instructions of the process in your post
My answers to Sis. Khullat now:
- Why did you start blogging? In August 2013
- Where is your happy place? Why is it? My home because I get to tear off my hijab off my head slowly and relax. I don’t have to worry about anybody watching me lol! The hubby and the baby don’t count ;).
- What 3 words describe you best and explain how they reflect you? Loyal, steadfast, and very perceptive.
- Sweet or savoury? Sweet! 😉 but I do love salty stuff too.
- What question do you hate to answer? It bothers me when it’s apparent that I’m done with my work and the bosses ask ‘Are you done?’ Dahh! is my silent reply lol!
- What is your favourite quote? “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- How do you start a conversation? ‘So…How are you?’
- What cheers you up? Funny jokes.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Alhamdullilah, I’m alive after I thanked my Lord for giving me another day to work toward my goals.
- If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen? The original night of the miraj.
- What is better – a novel or a movie? And Why? A novel because there are more emotions and internal struggles that can’t be felt by looking at the actors even if they’re terrific at their jobs.
11 facts about me:
- I’m a tea person (I drink all types of them) with no sugar!
- my pet peeve is putting a dirty plate or anything else in front of me where I sat to eat when I already cleaned the spot and took my place mat to the kitchen. I feel like you’re bossing me around. I would have picked it where it was before and brought it to the kitchen anyways, lol!
- I’m nice and friendly but I do snap every once in a while when I feel like I’m starting to be passed for a fool.
- I’m steadfast and stubborn to say the least
- I’m a people person who love the number 11!
- I don’t like drama
- I don’t like conflict and try to resolve it quickly
- I can be confrontational when I snap
- I’m a hopeless romantic
- I’m creepily perceptive. It even scares me sometimes when I foresee things a mile away. It’s like I’m being warned by angels or something supernatural in a way lol.
- Last and not least, I love Allah!
My questions won’t changed much. Here they are:
- What inspired you to blog and how has blogging helped you?
- What is that one wish that you would like to be fulfilled in this dunya?
- Is there anything that you’ve been wanting to write about since a long time but haven’t penned it down yet? If yes, then what is it about?
- What is the one thing/ change that you think will help you come a step closer to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala)?
- Who is that one person you wish to meet in person, but haven’t yet got an opportunity to? (After our Prophet Mohammed (saw))
- What duaa would you make for your neighbour?
- Your favourite food?
- Your favourite person in family and why?
- Would you forgive someone, who has hurt you too much, on the condition of you being his/her neighbour in Jannah?
- What is the colour you wear the most?
- Who is that one blogger whose blogs you admire the most?
The nominees are :
Read my first nomination here
Jazak’Allah khair for reading! 🙂